Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Knitting has Left the Build... erm.. Blog!

I've set up a Beta Blogger account for knitting content, gawd knows why cos i can barely keep this one alive! I'll still write about crafty stuff here, but the other will be dedicated to showing off stash and finished projects and "stuffnthat" :oD
My back is feeling much better today which is so much of a relief you could not believe it! I am walking upright and able to stand up and sit down without having to hang on to something, which is nice! I'm going back to The Neurologist soon for a check-up. I'm not sure what to do. I've not been taking the pain-killers he gave me for The Headache since i started seeing The Chiropractor because i had been taking so many different tablets over the past few weeks i wanted to give my body a break from all the chemical invasion and now i don't want to start taking them again because i won't know if it's the tablets or the chiropractic that stop the pain (see the optimism there?)
The problem is, if i go back to The Neurologist and tell him i am not taking the tablets, he will sign me off and be angry with me for wasting his time, and i can kind of understand why too... it's a dilemma alright. I wonder if i should cancel the appointment and reschedule for the new year when i will know if the chiropractic has worked or not.

No comments: